- Desayuno (Breakfast)
- Almuerzo y Cena (Lunch & Dinner)
- Postre (Dessert)
- Cubiertos a la mesa (Table Setting)
- El desayuno, el almuerzo, y la cena (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
- Las bebidas y el postre (Drinks & Desserts)
- Combinations of Foods (using con, sin, de, y)
- Cubiertos (Utensils/Table Setting)
- Palabras de cortesía (Courtesy words)
- Palabras extras (Extra words)
- Culture: Mexican Foods (Hint: I bet you know some already!)
- Ordering Food in Full Sentences
- SuperMarket Flyer from Spain
Check out this flyer to see what grocery stores sell in Spain! This flyer updates each week, as it is from a REAL rocery store in Spain!
- SuperMarket Flyer 2 from Spain
- Grocery Flyer from Spain PDF
This is a scanned copy of the grocery flyer used in class. It’s a little dark, as the scanner only scans in black & white, but you should still be able to find the requested items.
- (Game) Learn & Practice Foods
- (Game) Learn & Practice Foods 2
- (Game) Fill the Shopping Cart (Carrito)
- (Game) Food Match
Drag the boxes from the right column to their matching word in the left column!
- (Game) Memory Game w/ Food